Some Saturday hours required. Cash handling experience required. To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE
Financial Services Officer: Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union – Waller Branch
Some Saturday hours required. New Accounts/Loan Processing, back-up teller. MS Office required. To apply email your resume to email@example.com EOE
Supervisor: Branch Manager
Responsible for receiving and processing all member over-the-counter, mail and telephone request transactions. The reputation of the credit union may be influenced by the teller’s approach and skill in handling their needs. May be required to direct members to other departments for assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive and process member deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payments received daily over-the counter, by mail and by telephone.
2. Order, sell and reconcile daily traveler’s checks, money orders, and event tickets offered to the membership.
3. Process credit card cash advance transactions.
4. Process gift card requests.
5. Balance teller cash drawer.
6. Balance and prepare checks for deposit.
7. Responsible for following all rules and regulations including those pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Assignment, Review and Approval of Work:
Branch Manager primarily assigns and reviews all work. The schooling and instructions as given are adequate to complete assigned work.
This position requires knowledge of all credit union services. Must be accurate in cash handling. Must be able to work with people and accept direction and responsibility.